Medical & Surgical Ophthalmology institute Barcelona
We are an Ophthalmologic Institute with a long history and one of the references for Barcelona Ophthalmology.
Experienced, up to date and highly recognized professionals.
Our Medical and Surgical activity is developed in all areas and specialities in Ophthalmology.
OMIQ integrates a well known Clinical and Surgical Research Unit.
We provide the most modern, latest and complete diagnostic and therapeutic equipment.
I strongly recommend your service.
Best of Luck
Imágenes cedidas con autorización del/la paciente.
What makes us unique.
We provide exclusive, personalized care: We treat patients in their own language, providing them with a case manager who accompanies them throughout their care.
We look after every detail to adapt to the customs and cultures of our patients. We wish for your stay with us to be as pleasant as possible.
Our personalized treatment is custom-made for each of our patients.
Patients who come to us for care benefit from cutting-edge medical technology and can receive advanced diagnoses and treatments that are highly precise and adapted to their every need.
- For our advanced health-care system, considered to be one of the finest in the world. The longest life expectancy in the Europe and the second longest in the world behind Japan, according to 2015 OECD data.
- For our culture: Aside from our breathtaking beaches, our country is steeped in culture and provides a wealth of opportunities for tourists. For our weather: We enjoy an average of 200 days of sun a year.
- Barcelona is the gateway to Europe, the centre of an emerging economic euro-region, capital of the Mediterranean, bridge to North Africa and link with Latin America.
- It has an airport just 15 minutes from the city centre, the Mediterranean’s leading port in constant expansion and land connections via international rail and road networks.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has recognised Barcelona as a world benchmark in medicine thanks to the quality of its healthcare and its highly qualified professionals.
- For more information on Barcelona and its cultural events and places of interest, visit the tourism section of Barcelona City Council’s website.